Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME(: thanks for the wishes people. love you guys! last night was awesome with my classmates, tim and derrick. hahaa. had this bday package at cafe del mar and there were only a few people. so i guess we were the loudest. maybe just kyl the babe. hahaa.

truth or dare. funny, exciting. the best dare i had was to french with kyl. lol, i feeeeeeeeeeeeeel greatttttttttttttttttttttt. it has been a long time since i french. with a girl. heh heh.
i'll upload the pics once i get em. :B

herdiana came over today for dinner and shane came over too! it's a surprise i must say. hahaha. lucky to have 'em to keep me accompany today otherwise i'll really rot at home.
these two bff are always there for me when i need them. love yous. :D

now birthday is almost over and im looking forward to my holiday trip! need lotsa stuffs to keep myself busy and occupied.

and why am i always the one waiting?